Since the weather turned brisk a little earlier and more suddenly than anticipated, I had to scramble to take our giant comforter to the laundromat in time before the chill set in. Hurricane Sandy was bearing down hard on the East Coast and we here in Dayton were experiencing gusts of wind and one crazy [...]
(In this post, I’m literally talking about being someone who walks at night sometimes. For information on the band Nightwalker, click here.)
My husband and I don’t get to spend a ton of time together with our very different schedules, so we have to make the most of the time we have. [...]
I know this could easily be a sign of end times but I’m so digging this very unseasonably warm weather. I feel like I can’t waste another second cooped up inside so here’s everything you need to know about springtime in East Dayton:
These were all taken [...]
Welcome!I love Dayton, I've lived here for all of my 26 years and don't plan on settling anywhere else. I started this blog as a way to showcase the best of Dayton (as seen through my perspective) and also to share some of the things that occupy space in my mind, namely beauty, home decor, quotes, and various aspects of my life.
- Mikesell’s to Debut Beer-Can Chicken Chips at Warped Wing for Dayton Beer Week
- Elder Beerman to Host VIP Event Benefitting Kettering Women’s Wellness Fund
- Gluten Free at Wheat Penny Oven & Bar
- The Blowdry Cafe – Columbus Blogger Meet Up – Brunch, Bubbly, & Braids
- Warehouse 4 – Now Serving The Best Sandwiches Ever!