A lot of people have read On the Road (and for those of you who haven’t, you should get right on that) but not quite as many know about the amazing haiku Kerouac wrote during his lifetime. In a style labeled “Western Haiku,” Kerouac paints miniature portraits – snapshots, really – of [...]
Welcome!I love Dayton, I've lived here for all of my 26 years and don't plan on settling anywhere else. I started this blog as a way to showcase the best of Dayton (as seen through my perspective) and also to share some of the things that occupy space in my mind, namely beauty, home decor, quotes, and various aspects of my life.
- Mikesell’s to Debut Beer-Can Chicken Chips at Warped Wing for Dayton Beer Week
- Elder Beerman to Host VIP Event Benefitting Kettering Women’s Wellness Fund
- Gluten Free at Wheat Penny Oven & Bar
- The Blowdry Cafe – Columbus Blogger Meet Up – Brunch, Bubbly, & Braids
- Warehouse 4 – Now Serving The Best Sandwiches Ever!