I recently wrote about middle school, but now I’m going to take it back 4 more years to elementary school. From 2nd grade to 4th grade, the “smart” kids in the gifted program were shuttled to a different school once a week to take on more enriching lessons than say long division (which [...]
Welcome!I love Dayton, I've lived here for all of my 26 years and don't plan on settling anywhere else. I started this blog as a way to showcase the best of Dayton (as seen through my perspective) and also to share some of the things that occupy space in my mind, namely beauty, home decor, quotes, and various aspects of my life.
- Mikesell’s to Debut Beer-Can Chicken Chips at Warped Wing for Dayton Beer Week
- Elder Beerman to Host VIP Event Benefitting Kettering Women’s Wellness Fund
- Gluten Free at Wheat Penny Oven & Bar
- The Blowdry Cafe – Columbus Blogger Meet Up – Brunch, Bubbly, & Braids
- Warehouse 4 – Now Serving The Best Sandwiches Ever!