I’m so sick of hearing people refer to this time of December as “last minute” concerning Christmas shopping. I grew up in a household where having all of the shopping done by December 23rd was regarded as a win. And honestly, shouldn’t the rule be if you have time for online stores to ship to [...]
Welcome!I love Dayton, I've lived here for all of my 26 years and don't plan on settling anywhere else. I started this blog as a way to showcase the best of Dayton (as seen through my perspective) and also to share some of the things that occupy space in my mind, namely beauty, home decor, quotes, and various aspects of my life.
- No Trip to CBus is Complete without Jeni’s + Northstar
- Mikesell’s to Debut Beer-Can Chicken Chips at Warped Wing for Dayton Beer Week
- Elder Beerman to Host VIP Event Benefitting Kettering Women’s Wellness Fund
- Gluten Free at Wheat Penny Oven & Bar
- The Blowdry Cafe – Columbus Blogger Meet Up – Brunch, Bubbly, & Braids